Monday

Sugar and spice...

LinkI love Disaya, her inspirations are always kooky and wonderful and never fail to bring a smile to my face. From bunnies with carrots to spiders and zips, all her quirky, colourful pieces always make me happy whenever I look at them. (I don't care how special I sound right now).

This season it is all about neon brights and sugar-sweet inspirations which will satisfy anybody's craving for kitsch girlieness. Watch out for the cupcake brooch £120 or the ice cream earrings £68 (both above) as well as many other amazingly cute pieces; like the melting smiley face necklace and the splash brooches which make you look as though you've been hit with cartoon gunge - its enough to bring a smile to even Eddie Valliant's face. (Who Framed Roger Rabbit - if you don't know who I'm talking about, shame on you).

Check them all out at www.Kabiri.co.uk

(Splash brooches £140 each)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails