Friday

RIP Michael Jackson


I still can't believe the completely shocking news that MJ has passed away, he was a true legend. As the news of people holding vigils outside his house and the hospital come through, it is evident that they are singing and dancing and celebrating his life. There is no doubt that many of his songs will appear in this week's chart, Man in the Mirror appearing at number 95, five minutes after Chris Moyles played it on Radio 1 this morning.

As a tribute to this amazing singer (in fashion terms at least), I think I might get myself an "I'm Bad" tee from Lazy Oaf.

They were planning to have a dedicated evening in their Carnaby Street store in July to celebrate his tour, but now I suspect it will be a tribute evening instead ... I'll keep you posted.

Share the love www.lazyoaf.co.uk

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails