Wednesday

Kimberly Ovitz




Great from the front, even better from the back, these are some of my favorite Kimberly Ovitz pieces for AW09. Inspired by her equestrian past, her minimal gorgeously draped pieces are actually to die for. Definitely out of my meagre price range (even with the new job) but please join me in salivating over the deliciously draped and futuristically cut pieces. Sticking to a greyscale pallette, everything goes together effortlessly. My personal favorite, although its hard to choose, is the slashed-back jumper, something I shall desperately try to emulate but sadly I fear that highstreet equivalents shall forever fall short.

I live in hope that Topshop will create something passable... and more importantly affordable.

Feast your eyes on the sartorial splendour.

(Images courtesy of www.kimberlyovitz.com)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails