Thursday

APC yumminess


Once upon a time I was told that I had mastered the art of Parisian school-girl chic. Although I was very flattered by this, I know that sadly it isn't true. If it were I would certainly have at least 1 item from APC in my pathetically small wardrobe.

This girl makes French style look so easy - I realise that as shes advertising the clothes that she's meant to- but that is beside the point. Wearing a smock dress, a cardigan and a beret she could so easily look like a dodgy exchange student from a cheese farm in Marseilles, but she is the epitome of casual chic, even the brown socks somehow add to the fabulousness.

Like socks with sandals (on women), berets can now be worn in to create an insouciant air about you. Unfortunately my budget doesn't yet stretch to an entire outfit from APC, but I'm definitely thinking that navy knitwear is the way forward... I might even buy some brown socks.

If you're still feeling the French love, check out thier APC with Liberty fabrics range - a perfect union of London and Paris.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails