Monday

Bargain Beauty


For those of us who don't work in a beauty department at a magazine, getting your hands on discounted beauty goods is always tricky. Recently through doing some research, I came across a lovely lady who does the press for www.feelunique.com and I have to say, its impressive.

With a reasonably good selection of brands - i'm still enjoying the fact that they practically give away YSL Touche Eclat at £16.50 - what really makes them stand out from the crowd is the free delivery. Yes, I kid you not, you can opt for free delivery no matter how small your purchase. So you can buy for 20-30% off the high street price and not be cheated when it comes to postage. Yay!

The god of beauty smiles upon us.

1 comment:

Miss Write said...

I always love a good beauty tip, thanks. Touche eclat is the best- £16.50 is a steal. It just so happens it came up in my latest post too...

http://www.misswrite.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails