This is the perfect got-to place for super kitsch jewellery, playful prints and everything in-between. Originally set up by jewellery designer Rachael Lamb as a platform for independent jewellery makers, there is now a stand alone store in Edinburgh and a revamp of the online shop just around the corner.
Brands to watch include:
- *Michelle Chang* Her tiny silver skulls are amazing, perfect for delicate layering.
- *Cosas Minimas* These fabulous prints have a child-like innocence that makes them utterly adorable.
- *Eclectic Eccentricity* A collection of vintage and contemporary pieces inspired by a love of knick knacks and cute finds.
- *Kate Wilson* Her birdie illustrations won't fail to make you smile.
- *Mary Mary Handmade* Smiling lollies and sloths in sterling silver... Need I say more?
- *Miso Funky* Singlehandedly bringing the art of cross stitch to the twee lovers in the world.
- *Custom Made UK* Cute quirky pieces that pride themselves in being a little different, but completely fabulous.
Check it out here!