Friday

Binge



I have no clear sense of style and this bothers me. Mostly because I don't know what this means. Or if in fact this means anything at all. I look at various websites plying their wares and I want to buy it all. I want to be the Warehouse winter ethereal princess or the full on boho girl, the Topshop art student who dresses so individually yet so like a clone of every single teenager, I want to bury myself in the deceptively cheap products from H&M. I want everything at the moment, and whether this is due to having had no cash recently or if I have a deeply ingrained disorder, is a hard call to make. However the realist in me knows that, no matter how may high street purchases I own, like eating junk food I will never truly feel full and wholesome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails