Thursday

Snow is falling...

Ok, so with the Indian summer that we are supposed to be having this weekend, this jumper seems wildly inappropriate. But with 78 days until Christmas (not that I'm counting) and the promise of yet another freezing winter, I couldn't help smiling to myself when I saw this in Zara today. 


Crazy intarsia jumpers are set to be a big thing this winter (when it finally arrives), or so the magazines tell us and this one is just like nanna would have knitted (not mine, but somebody's I'm sure).


With reindeers and Christmas trees adorning both the front and back of this topper, its set to have a very short shelf life - unless you're into post 25th irony when its February- but for a shopper that is all about the here and now, I think its utterly adorable.


I hope to see everyone wearing something this silly come the end of October and if this one takes your fancy, you can but it here for £29.99


Now get out there and start snow dancing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails