Upon being informed that thanks to replying to a marketing email from Uniqlo I had 'won' a ticket to their shopping event, I thought I'd drag a friend along for a peruse..
Excited about the free offerings from Yo! Sushi, Paul & Joe makeovers and Vitamin water, and ever so slightly miffed at the fact that they weren't offering any sort of discount, my friend and I joined the mad crowds gathering by the candy coloured jeans (vaguely remeniscant of fruit Mentos btw) . After consuming a tiny (chicken) sushi thing, and collecting my water, my disappointment was almost tangible, until that is we stumbled upon the Paul & Joe Beaute UT T-shirt collection.
Floral, retro and super feminine, I picked a Parisian-esque cat and stripes tee for £12.99, my friend the floral number above, which in turn enabled us to pick up our goody bags (yay!).
How I miss the days that goody bags were de rigeur!
Inside this one:
- Jelly Belly jelly beans (yum!)
- A romantic chick-lit novel
- Aveeno body cream sample
- Red 'Victoria & Albert' Nails Inc. nail varnish
- Special K cereal bites (eaten before I could take a photo!)
- Various vouchers for makeovers I will never claim and discounts I'll never use