Sunday

Overkill?

I do love an I 'heart' T-shirt. Being the proud owner of two, shouting my love of Paris and New York, the latter of which I've never been to (so I'm a bit of a victim to fads...). Anyway I digress, having been on a couple of city breaks in the past year I've been faced with the question of whether actually buying one that doesn't support a fashionable city isn't just a little crappy?

Having fallen in love with Barcelona all over again this week, and it not being a terrible place for fashion, I was tempted to invest in a third T-shirt. Unfortunately I didn't find one I liked in time, and so now loser that I am, I am thinking of ordering one off the net. Is this an act of I Love overkill? Or am I challenging the imposed hierarchy of the fashion four? I 'heart' Budapest anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails